Human history is replete with evidence that treaty under shadow of guns is never the right recipe for durable peace. These are enunciation in the interest of lasting peace -- amicus Plato, magis amica Veritas! By Kumar Sanjay Singh …
- Five more projects inaugurated at RIMS
- Development Administration Fears: Is Manipur Under Absolute Authoritarianism?
- Manipur: Powerhouse of sports knotted by games of sabotage
- BCA Women Union Triennial Conference Underway At Phungcham
- Lifting of Prohibition: Tipplers are saying ‘cheers’!
- Waging peace/Making war: Curious case of another AFSPA extension
- SOREPA is one year old, chairman says no movement will sustain long sans ideology
- KYKL bans Slope Land Public School, Khongjom
- 20 junta soldiers killed in ambush near India-Myanmar border town, claims FRT
- Two convicted in W Laksha murder case after 16 years