The ‘Promotion of rural and indigenous/tribal games’ component of the Khelo India Scheme, is specifically dedicated to the development and promotion of rural and indigenous/tribal games in the country. TFM Desk ‘Sports’ being a State…
- Pabung: Making indigenous products available to the world
- Renaturalizing Cities to Help Restore Urban Biodiversity
- The muck behind the podium: What ails sports in Manipur now?
- A New School for Pinjang (Gangluan – IV)
- Nagas want inclusive political solution: Neiphiu Rio
- Two AR jawans injured in gun battle in Mon district, Nagaland
- Manipur government’s arrest-release game!
- 2nd Anniversary of TFM: Contemplation, reflection and action
- Worm Attack on Parkia trees: New Tusom Expresses Gratitude
- Manipur celebrates 76th Independence Day