India’s river linking plan was seen as highly problematic on different counts, of which the major objection was on the probability of conflicts of interest between riparian States. By Salam Rajesh At one point of time the Union…
- UNLF condoles demise of Oja Loicha Mangang
- Kuki militant group’s ‘tax collectors’ stab driver in face for not giving Rs 100
- The Urgency of Transforming Biodiversity Governance
- Five more projects inaugurated at RIMS
- Development Administration Fears: Is Manipur Under Absolute Authoritarianism?
- Manipur: Powerhouse of sports knotted by games of sabotage
- BCA Women Union Triennial Conference Underway At Phungcham
- Lifting of Prohibition: Tipplers are saying ‘cheers’!
- Waging peace/Making war: Curious case of another AFSPA extension
- SOREPA is one year old, chairman says no movement will sustain long sans ideology