As per the guidelines, the patients who are clinically assigned to be mild /asymptomatic are recommended for home isolation. TFM Desk The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India on Wednesday announced…
- UNLF condoles demise of Oja Loicha Mangang
- Kuki militant group’s ‘tax collectors’ stab driver in face for not giving Rs 100
- The Urgency of Transforming Biodiversity Governance
- Five more projects inaugurated at RIMS
- Development Administration Fears: Is Manipur Under Absolute Authoritarianism?
- Manipur: Powerhouse of sports knotted by games of sabotage
- BCA Women Union Triennial Conference Underway At Phungcham
- Lifting of Prohibition: Tipplers are saying ‘cheers’!
- Waging peace/Making war: Curious case of another AFSPA extension
- SOREPA is one year old, chairman says no movement will sustain long sans ideology