The Hills of Manipur, on the other hand, does not permit any non-indigenous person to buy acquire land - be they from the Valley, ‘mainland India’ or tribals from other States of India. Article 371C guarantees us this right, said the CSOs.…
- Five more projects inaugurated at RIMS
- Development Administration Fears: Is Manipur Under Absolute Authoritarianism?
- Manipur: Powerhouse of sports knotted by games of sabotage
- BCA Women Union Triennial Conference Underway At Phungcham
- Lifting of Prohibition: Tipplers are saying ‘cheers’!
- Waging peace/Making war: Curious case of another AFSPA extension
- SOREPA is one year old, chairman says no movement will sustain long sans ideology
- KYKL bans Slope Land Public School, Khongjom
- 20 junta soldiers killed in ambush near India-Myanmar border town, claims FRT
- Two convicted in W Laksha murder case after 16 years