Every year on June 14, the world observes World Blood Donor Day to raise awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products and to thank voluntary, unpaid blood donors for their life-saving gifts of blood. TFM Desk In observation…
- Five more projects inaugurated at RIMS
- Development Administration Fears: Is Manipur Under Absolute Authoritarianism?
- Manipur: Powerhouse of sports knotted by games of sabotage
- BCA Women Union Triennial Conference Underway At Phungcham
- Lifting of Prohibition: Tipplers are saying ‘cheers’!
- Waging peace/Making war: Curious case of another AFSPA extension
- SOREPA is one year old, chairman says no movement will sustain long sans ideology
- KYKL bans Slope Land Public School, Khongjom
- 20 junta soldiers killed in ambush near India-Myanmar border town, claims FRT
- Two convicted in W Laksha murder case after 16 years