Loktak Lift Irrigation (LLI) used to supply irrigation water to Imphal Main canal and Moirang Low-level canal by drawing water from Loktak Lake. The authority concerned had stopped the service for long and it has made the Project unable to…
- Pabung: Making indigenous products available to the world
- Renaturalizing Cities to Help Restore Urban Biodiversity
- The muck behind the podium: What ails sports in Manipur now?
- A New School for Pinjang (Gangluan – IV)
- Nagas want inclusive political solution: Neiphiu Rio
- Two AR jawans injured in gun battle in Mon district, Nagaland
- Manipur government’s arrest-release game!
- 2nd Anniversary of TFM: Contemplation, reflection and action
- Worm Attack on Parkia trees: New Tusom Expresses Gratitude
- Manipur celebrates 76th Independence Day